Coyle’s Established in 1899
Four generations ago, Coyle’s had its beginning as a small store and manufacturing plant in Kinglake, Ontario. With a move to Tillsonburg, Ontario in 1924 and incorporation, the family business became Coyle’s Products Limited. Many years of growth gave way to expansion in 1979 with another move to the present 25,000 sq. ft. facility in South-West Oxford Township. A tradition of quality and freshness from the early years continues today in Coyle’s Country Store.
CLOSED: New Years Day, Family Day, Easter Sunday, Christmas