About the Route
Jump off the 401 or 402 for a relaxing cruise through Middlesex County. Just outside the city of London, you can take in fantastic views as you navigate through some of the most beautiful countryside that Southwestern Ontario has to offer.
Wind your way through landscapes dotted with Carolinian Forests, discover unique dining and pub experiences, museums and historic sites. Be sure to leave time to take in a race at the Speedway or make a pit stop to check out some antiques, mouth-watering treats, or local produce.
Events in Middlesex
- Friday Night Races at Delaware Speedway – All Summer
- Ailsa Craig Quilt Festival – May
- Rockin Wheel Concert – Mount Brydges – June
- Strathroy Hometown Turkeyfest – June
- Steve Plunkett’s Fleetwood Country Cruize – June
- Oxford Renaissance Fesitaval – Dorchester – June
- Baconfest-Everything Bacon & Bikes (Lucan) – July
- Bluegrass Festival at Purple Hill – July
- Donnybrook Step and Fiddle Competition – July
- Donnybrook Fiddle & Step Dance Competition – August
- Fall Fairs -Thorndale, Dorchester, Ilderton, Glencoe – September/October