About the Route
Escape the city and head South – to Ontario’s South Coast. Cruise through the picturesque town of Waterford and enjoy antiques, local foods and some of the history of the area. Continue on to Port Dover on Lake Erie and take time to chat to fellow riders while enjoying the shops, restaurants, museum and much more. Then wind your way through the country roads of Norfolk County, heading back to Tillsonburg. Pick some farm-fresh produce along the way and enjoy the wide-open spaces.
Events in Norfolk County
- Annual Port Dover Perch Derby – end of April to 2nd weekend in May
- Le Tour de Norfolk – 3rd weekend in July
- Lynn River Music and Arts Festival Simcoe -1st weekend in August
- Turkey Point Summerfest – 2nd weekend in August
- South Coast Jazz Festival – 3rd weekend in August
- Port Dover Summer Fest – 3rd weekend in August
- Norfolk Studio Tour – last weekend in September
- Norfolk County Fair and Horse Show – week leading up to Thanksgiving in Oct.
- Waterford Lion/Lioness Pumpkinfest – mid October
- PD13 Every Friday the 13th
- Simcoe Christmas Panorama – last weekend in November to first week of January
- Polar Bear Plunge and New Year Levee – January 1st
Norfolk County, www.norfolktourism.ca